Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Embroidery course... FREE, ONLINE !!

Salamwalikoum,

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would pop in for a quickie and let you all know what I'm up to.
It's been a crazy week. My mom dropped several bags of baby clothes at my house... she wanted to get them out of her storage and transfer them to mine in case I fall pregnant any time soon....lol

It litterally took me and my sister 12 hours to sort by size and state and divide it amongst ourselves.
We ended up giving quite a bit of clothes to the local thrift store. So all in all I have several large vaccum sealed bags of baby clothes of all sizes for both boys and girls.... That was wayyy too much work...

Also this past week I registered with Anita at Artistic Fingers for her chikandan embroiderie classes.
I'm really looking forward to learning how to do some of those beautiful  stitches.

I am planning on posting my progress once the lessons get started inshallah.

Hopefully I won't be all thumbs like usuall....

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment