Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

My 1st Blog Inshallah.

Well, welcome all to my 1st blog and 1st blog post! I've been mulling over the idea of writting one for a while now and I finally mentaly shoved myself into it... I have yet to decide an actual theme to my blog, but it will probably be about all the random stuff I've learnt or am learning at the time.

So for those who are going to get to know me a bit better, this means a whole oddball range of randomness.

Ok so a little about myself, I'm 27 yrs old(still too young to want to hide my age)lol. I have been a convert to Islam for about 5 yrs now alhamdoulillah. I've been married for 4 yrs this comming may Inshallah.I'm french canadian, bilingual, impatient, too curious for my own good and an all out weirdo.

Some of the topics I'm hoping to blog about are: cooking, cleaning and housewifery, my litterary interests (did I mention a degree in the arts?), random off grid and survivalims stuff, tv, movies, traditional crafts... I did mention it was randomness? Oh and any new info on Islam that amazes me along the way.

Anyhoo, I hope to be a long term regular blogger inshallah.

Don't be shy people!!

Rebecca/Khadija

No comments:

Post a Comment