Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

A few pounds lighter!!!

Salamwalikoum,

So after like a month struggling to get my diet back on track, I finally managed to do so this week... and it paid off!

A combination of swimming laps every morning and following my diet resulted in dropping almost 10 lbs in a week! That never happens to me, but I think it's definitly encouraging. My goal is to lose an average of 1-2 lbs a week. It doesn't seem like much, but when it comes to weight loss slow and steady wins the race.

It's been show that if you loose weight too quickly it way too easy to regain it just as quickly. Also it can leave you skin all dangly and unattractive... So I prefer to lose a bit at a time and do a little bit of bodybuilding to tighten things up as I go.

I've found this is what works best for. This may not be for everybody... So what do you do to keep things running? Any diets and routines out there that work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment