Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Meal plan monday

Salamwalikoum,
So it's that time of the week again.... Time to figure out what I will be making for dinner all week.
So this week I actually have some beef to cook with for the 1st time in a few months... Halal meat is hard to come by in my area, so we tend to stick to chicken and turkey and sea food since they are the only things that are halal and readily available.

DH eyes lit up when we got some meat from a freind of ours...lol

So here goes:
Monday
Meat with prunes
coleslaw

Tuesday
Tajine made with
leftover turkey,
 potatoes,
brussel sprouts,
carrots and olives.

Wednesday
Tuna casserole
tchatchouka (recipe found here)

Thursday
Cabbage rolls
(they were on my menu for last week but I had so much leftovers that I didn't bother to make them)

Friday
Couscous (as most fridays)

Saturday
Roasted red pepper and tomato soup
Biscuits

Sunday
I rarely plan meals on sunday because we often eat out or get invited to dine at a freinds house.

So there is our menu for the week.
I will try to post the more uncommon recipes at some point over the weekend inshallah.

Bon apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment